RE: [oletrucks] new to the list

To: "'Tom'" <tomntam@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] new to the list
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 08:01:29 -0400
WELCOME Tom....

I was in the same place for a while a few years back, now if I do not get it
I go to a web site.  Take a look at this:
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=tf&Find=Find

I entered in TF for you and for us it is the 3ed item down.  Most of the
truck stuff is in this listing - it is extensive.  However there are a few
that if you do not get them take a look at the tag at the end of the
posting.  Most of the time it is in the format of:
Name
Truck (year - maker - model)
Location (about 1/2 the people give this)

Most often people are posting only for there series of truck.  Often what
they post will carry over to the other generations of trucks.  I have a 1946
truck this series is from 1941 to 1946 and most often called Art Deco - we
do not get to use the letter for this one.  The next series is Advanced
Design - you guessed it AD, and the later trucks are Task Force - yes TF.

Hope this way good information.....

Jim House
Hollis, NH