[oletrucks] books for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] books for sale
From: vwbus@ckoon.org (craig k)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:14:52 -0500
While digging in the shed for carbs, I ran across a box of books - the shop
owner kindly sold them to me.
I am keeping the ones I can use, and am passing the rest on to you folks:

BENDIX  BULLETINS / DATA SHEETS
Large book with Stromberg-Carlson carb assembly bulletins, charts, parts
numbers prices, etc. Covers 41-51 as near as I can tell.
Missing rear cover  $25 + shippping

Chilton's Motor Age 1957 Flat Rate Manual
Exploded views of almost all assemblies, parts #s and cost to do job and
part costs.
A little dirty, but otherwise in great shape; small tear at top spine.
$10+shipping

Motor's Flat Rate & Parts Manual 1963
Same as above, different publisher. Really nice shape!  $10 + shipping

HOLLEY CARBURETOR CO Master Catalog Data Book
Published 3/59... if you are into Holleys, this book is COOL! It is as
perfect as can be (ok, has a few finger smudges from a mechanic, and the
page edges are dirty, but it sat in a shed for 10 years!) - no tears, no
missing pages, has all the tabs.
Make me an offer, coz this one is almost too cool to give up!

These are all heavy books, with the Holley manual running into several
hundreds of pages.

I am keeping:
 a United Motors Service manual, which has Rochester carb and Delco-Remy
electrical stuff, all from the 40s.
Carter Carburetor Master Parts catalog, from 12/59. Lots of Carter stuff :)!
One of the two of these:
a 49 and a 50 Chilton's Motor Age Flat rate manual... I need to see which
one has more info on our truck, the other I'll sell for $25 + shipping, so
let me know if you would want either, I'll keep your address on tab.

If these prices seem outta line, make me an offer.................

craig
caretaker of
stephanie's 50 3104 216 5-window deluxe