[oletrucks] ADMIN -- chevytrucks.org down!

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net (oletrucks)
Subject: [oletrucks] ADMIN -- chevytrucks.org down!
From: Miq Millman <miq@hevanet.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 09:39:34 -0700 (PDT)
Wayne Osborn sent this message (but it bounced) from his other email:
(If you were using the mail system at chevytrucks.org, you will have to
change your subscription here until it comes back up)

Subject: Chevytrucks.org--gone!!!

Well don't know if all has noticed, but our parent site chevytrucks.org is
going to be down for 30-90 days according to Ted Timmons---long list
members will remember him. He is changing servers and I just ran across my
web site being down by pure conicidence, so all the members who had sites
on it are down. The members page is down as well---so--just FYI. I haven't
received any list mail for 2 days--all this came kinda sudden and out of
the blue. According to ted-no more custome HTML pages, they'll all the
template styles, so users who don't have HTML experience will be able to
make pages as well.
Oh well--as so it goes...  wayne

p.s. if you used a chevytrucks.org email-you'll have to request for the
forwarder to be reactivated....

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.