Re: [oletrucks] Fw: gmc tow truck (advise)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fw: gmc tow truck (advise)
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:31:47 -0600
To cool I just happen to have a 78 Bluebird school bus with new front tires
and a limited future it seems.
IF i remember right it does have the 9.00x20 tires. anybody need a school
bus $2000 (needs  tires)
 Makes a real nice mobile shop and or storage shed.

 Thanks Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock