Re: [oletrucks] Wireing

To: "Oletrucks Board" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Wireing
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:59:43 -0500
Bruce
Thanks very much, Good Information, I had to go to bed last night after my
last post, Old men turn in to mush at midnight, I read the e-mail this
morning makes sense no lights are plugged in at this time, I'll do one more
# check and hit it with 12V,
Thanks to everyone who responded there is a wealth of knowledge out there
this list is great.
HooT58