[oletrucks] Need a good 235

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need a good 235
From: "Bobby D Keeland" <bob_keeland@usgs.gov>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:32:56 -0500
Hi all,

     I will be driving to Northwest Arkansas this Saturday (April 21) to
help my dad work on his 51 3100.  He currently has a 216 in bad shape and
would like to swap to a 235.  So far the best that he has been able to find
is a 235 of unknown quality, already out of the vehicle, for $400.00.  That
seems a little steep to me and considering the yard that has it, I wonder
about its quality.  Does anyone in the NW Arkansas, SW Missouri, NE
Oklahoma area know of source for a good 235 or at least a good junk yard
that would be likely to have one.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
89 F150