Re: [oletrucks] Need a good 235

To: <DFloyd818@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need a good 235
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 07:50:29 -0700
When I rebuilt my 235 about 5 years ago it cost me approximately $1000
Canadian or around $600 US. This was having my high school I attended many
years prior do most of the labour and machining. The only part they had to
send out was the crank and have it machined. My high school shops where well
equipped in the trades side, including items such are line bore.

This price was nothing fancy like dual carbs, simply a rebuild to stock
including bearing, gaskets, pistons rings and rebuilding the head.

Blaine Dumkee
1959 GMC 9314
Fort Smith NT