[oletrucks] Rear sills

To: "A Old Trucks Chat" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rear sills
From: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:17:08 -0500
yawl helped me so well this weekend I thought I would ask another question.
on the rear of the truck their are two hole's in the frame does the rear
sill bolt fit in the first from the rerar our the second from the  rear the
reason I ask I wont to use the second hole for a gas tank Bracket.
If any one would like a picture of what I'm talking about ping me off list.
Thanks in Advance
Hoot58