Re: [oletrucks] Headers

To: Jon Elerath <jelerath@home.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Headers
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:39:06 -0400
Summit Racing Equipment (free catalog- www.summitracing.com) offers different
brands of headers. I had just ordered mine this morning, now I see this thread
re: TF headers. The ones I ordered are made by Hedman, part #69260, includes
gaskets, reducers, and necessary bolts. Cost me $108.45 total, incl. shipping
(3-5 days). Spoke at length with their (Summits) tech rep. The headers fit TF
trucks equipped with small block V8, automatic transmission (col. or floor
shift). I am having a CPP power steering kit installed which places steering box
AHEAD of axle and to the OUTSIDE of frame,  thereby removing any obstacles from
steering system. They were very helpful over the phone, ordered catalog via net,
came in mail 4 days later.
  Bottom line: Hedman brand, thru Summit Racing, for $108.45, for TF trucks.

Ed in Mich
'57 3100