[oletrucks] Respirators

To: "TruckList" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Respirators
From: "haist" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 18:22:23 -0700
Any of you painters on the list use a fresh air respirator and if so what
type do you recommend?
I hope ALL who use catalyzed paints are using such respirators since
cartridge filters will not protect the user from isocyanates.

I've been kidding myself for several years and now find that I'm hacking for
days after each exposure.  Its called being "sensitized" to the chemical.

I found a system called Hobbyair that is intended for the non-professional
painter that is much more reasonably priced than the pro systems ($1K !)

Any feedback appreciated.

Thanks.
<><
Whitney Haist