RE: [oletrucks] Seat for '55 2nd

To: "'Andrew S. Kaplan'" <akaplan@kaplanbond.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Seat for '55 2nd
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsolution.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 21:34:09 -0400
Andrew,
Welcome to the list.  I live in New Hampshire.  And there is about a dozen
on the list in New England.  One of the country's best recovers is called
Hampton Coach in Amesbury, MA.  They invite the public in to see what they
do.   Also there is a great local club called Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club
in Mass.  Let me know if you would like more information.  I am an original
guy and if that is the way you are taking your 55 than Hampton would be a
great first step.  If not you will get more suggestions on what else will
fit into your cab.

Jim House
Hollis, NH