RE: [oletrucks] looking for a radio for my 46

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] looking for a radio for my 46
From: dph55 <dph55@pdq.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 08:58:47 -0500
I saw a late 1946 Chevy with a  factory or dealer optional radio a few years
ago that still worked. It was a two piece that went under the dash in the
middle and the other piece was over on the passenger side under the dash. I
don't seem to remember where the antenna was mounted. By the way I decided not
to buy the truck which was complete and still ran because the guy wanted too
much for it. He was asking 350 dollars and I only had 300. Boy have I kicked
myself in the tail for that.

David Handley
51 GMC 5 window
Houston, TX