[oletrucks] Cheap gmc's and dodge

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Cheap gmc's and dodge
From: CLLLSLS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:47:40 EDT
Hey everyone,

I want $200 for these trucks or I'm pulling the good stuff and scrapping
them. 53 gmc 5 window 228 hydra-matic rust dents you name it, but all there.
50 gmc 5 window 248 4 spd basketcase. Extra parts, grill guard, extra 270
motor all goes except 270/H head I want $200 for it.

I also have an early 50's dodge B-3-B fluid drive 5 window  1/2 ton. I have
no paperwork for it so I don't know what year it is nor can I sell it for
anything but parts only. The trucks in decent shape with little or no rust
All the parts are there to rebuild the 218 engine new bearings pistons rings
even dual single offy intake and carbs. Extra rear end, shop manual. Truck
would be an easy restore if it had paperwork. $200/offer

I'm in Oregon right off interstate 5 call me at 503-678-1360 evenings or
leave message

Dustin