Re: [oletrucks] 58 GMC Floor Shift????

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 58 GMC Floor Shift????
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 06:14:23 -0700
Jeff

Both my 59 GMC's have 3 speed column shifters, but I seen a 3/4 ton with a 4
speed and my GM parts manual does show a 4 speed listed with a floor
shifter.

Sorry, I believe I am making an assumption that you are talking about a 4
speed. Does this truck have a 3 speed floor shift?

Blaine Dumkee
1959 GMC 9314
Fort Smith NT