[oletrucks] wiring harness

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] wiring harness
From: "Ronald I. Givens" <givens@hal-pc.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 11:34:05 -0500
Howdy all,
I need a copy of the number coding for the a wiring harness...
I/m not sure who i got it from chevy duty or jim carter...
it is for 50-52 with Alternator...
each wire has a number on it, but I don't know what the number is for...
harness is installed and works find, however, I could tie in something else if
I knew what each one is for...
Also I have a red (without a number) under dash next to gauges that does not
tie to anything and I sure would like to know what it goes to.  If anyone has
a copy of the harrness diagram with numbers please send me a copy...
thanks for any info
ron givens
51 gmc
Houston, Texas