[oletrucks] RE: Respirators

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: Respirators
From: Bill Simmeth <bill@merchantsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:15:01 -0400
Hi all...

I sent an email this morning to Len at Autobodystore.com regarding a group
discount on the HobbyAir fresh-air respirator system.  He replied this
afternoon with an indication that he would entertain some sort of
consideration for a group buy.  His response is below.  Here's the URL of
autobodystore.com's page on the product:
http://www.autobodystore.com/SprayBooth.htm#HobbyAir

Basically, with at least 6 buyers he would waive the shipping costs, which
he estimates is a 10% savings.  With 25 units he could entertain further
discounts, how much he hasn't yet said.

So, I guess as a starter, how many folks out there would possibly
participate in this?

Len @ autobodystore.com response:
> Bill
> At this time we discount the Hobbyair equipment about 10% and publish that
> amount as the Autobodystore.com price.  If you have 6 orders for breathing
> systems we can offer free shipping within the continental US.  This free
> shipping offer can amount to another 10% discount depending on the unit
> purchased and the distance shipped.
>
> If, however you have numbers at or above 25 units we could compute further
> discounts based upon the total number ordered at one time.  Our most
popular
> unit for protection against isocyanates is the Hobbyair II with a tyvek
hood.
> This unit sells for $479 from the manufacturer, we now would sell this
unit for
> $431.  If you can give me an estimate of the number you may wish to order
we
> could estimate a discount for that number.
>
> Len Stuart
> Autobodystore.com

Bill Simmeth
57 3200