[oletrucks] 1962 Chevy 1/2 ton For Sale

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1962 Chevy 1/2 ton For Sale
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:38:47 -0700
Hi Everyone,

I received an email from a lady from Sparks Nevada who has decided to sell
her late husbands truck.  If anyone is interested in the truck they can
contact me and I will provide you with the contact information.

All I can say is Sparks in Right in the center of Hot August Nites and it
sounds like several people constantly stopped to view the truck but she
didn't want to sell until now.

She States:

The Chevy truck use to be tan when it was new. He had been working on a
new paint job. He sanded it and put the grey primer on it. That was in 1980.
Since then it has been driven very little and the paint job never got
finished. It does have a few rust spots starting. It has never been in a
accident, so its body is in good shape. The truck bed has always had carpet
on it, so the floor is in top shape. The engine is a V-8 and has only 41,000
miles on it. My husband backed into some  bricks at a lumber yard so the
tail
pipe is making a little noise now. When that is repaired it will sound good.
I am asking $4,000 as we were offered that a year ago from Some man wanting
fix it up for Hot August nights ......  The truck has a large open window
between the cab camper and the front seat.   The truck seats are worn and
crisp from setting in the sun. Oh, yes I forgot to mention the gear shift is
on the steering section. Not on the floor. That
is one thing the man  liked about it that wanted to buy it last year.