Re: [oletrucks] Windshields

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Windshields
From: Rick Warren <bluu55@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 05:28:43 -0700 (PDT)
 Hey Jon,

            I went there about 4 years or so ago and had them put in a new
passenger side window in Old Blue. They are a bunch of good people over there!
I just did'nt think they would carry a windshield for a '54/'55 3100. Maybe
I'll have to go and see! Thanks for the info! Talk to you later!

Rick Warren

http://www.expage.com/oldbluu

  Pastorjon994@cs.com wrote:
Hey Rick, check out Glass Specialty behind the Country Companies Claim office
near Walmart here in Champaign. The manager there put my back glass in for
less than $20.00. He also put my new windshield rubber in. He is very
reasonable and has worked on 1,000's of these old trucks (his words). He's
been doing it for years. He's a great guy.

Jon Callahan
'50 3100
Champaign/Urbana, IL