[oletrucks] Rims for 1954

To: Old Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Rims for 1954
From: Michael Mendonca <mm@service-quality.com>
Date: 27 Apr 2001 15:55:06 -0700
I have a set of (now) beautiful 15 inch rims that came with my '54 Chevy 3100.
They have 4 "blips" outside the inner ring.  The '54 hub caps fit loosely
inside the inner ring but the blips play no role.  Does this mean that these
are the wrong rims?  They have just been bead blasted, rust sealed and
primered.  Any leads on where I can get a set of prope rims for my truck?
Thanks to all.
--
Mihcael
'54 Chevy 3100