[oletrucks] Brake and Trans linkage problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake and Trans linkage problem
From: ChevTruk53@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 21:06:39 EDT
Sorry I didn't clarify that the column shift which had to be moved "outside"
(toward the drivers door) by 2 or 3 inches to clear the headers) ... and that
this MIGHT have complicated the "interference" of the travel-arc of the
brake-booster arm when applying the brakes...  Hopes this helps with your
answers

Zach