Re: [oletrucks] New Motor!!!

To: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] New Motor!!!
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:09:37 -0700
Your right about the water causing rust to form on the bare metal.  It just
that I build all my engine the very same day.  I also hook up my oil
pressure gauge and spinning the oil pump over with my drill to prime all the
internal parts.    The next day it's time for some DP40 Catalyst primer and
so on until it's painted and installed.

I sure wouldn't wait any longer than that because I have some of the hardest
water around.

I'll have to check into the solvent.

Joe