Re: [oletrucks] Choke On All The Time Question

To: "Allen Jones" <jonesal@u.washington.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Choke On All The Time Question
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:03:52 -0700
The only thing that I can think of is maybe some of the transition passages
on the carburetor are plugged and not dumping in their fair share of
additional fuel when called upon.

Did you match up the gaskets from old to new before tossing them out?  I'm
thinking that a passage either between the base and lower body or the body
and upper section is covered by the gasket.

I guess the quick check would be to drop on another carburetor to see if
that cures the problem.

Joe