[oletrucks] NEEDED: Original 1950 GMC radio

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] NEEDED: Original 1950 GMC radio
From: Dave <dave@juniorbaseball.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 20:11:31 -0700
Re: Need original type radio for '50 GMC

My son and I are progressing nicely, albeit slowly, in his 1950 GMC
longbed. He wants to put a modern AM/FM CD player in it ('natch!), so we're
looking for a decent-looking original pushbutton radio to put in the
original hole in the dash. It need not even work! We don't want to pay too
much for the radio, but will be open to what you might have. I prefer that
if there is a logo on it, it says GMC or GM Truck, or General motors,
rather than Chevrolet, but I know I can't be too choosy! Please email me at
dave@juniorbaseball.com.
Thanks!
Dave Destler