Re: [oletrucks] It's HAS started!

To: Jake Heaton <jacobh@ida.net>, Ole Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] It's HAS started!
From: Byron Schluter <b_schluter@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 21:06:32 -0700 (PDT)
Jake,

My dad used to have a 57, I think, Willy's 4x4 wagon
with the flathead 6.  I used to think about buying it
from him and updating to one of Chevy's later V6's.  I
also saw a hot rod at a custom car show in Spokane 2
years ago with a 4.3l V6 installed.  Plenty of power
and smaller (hopefully easier to install).  Some food
for thought.

Byron
http://auctions.yahoo.com/