RE: [oletrucks] Off topic (which carburator is the best?)

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Off topic (which carburator is the best?)
From: Terry Stellman <STELLMAN@noex.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 14:58:10 -0500
I am not very happy with the Edelbrock on my truck.  I have the 600 cfm with
automatic choke and vacuum secondaries and it is a pain in the a**.  It
sucks gas like it is going out of style (10 mpg) and it always seems to have
the float or choke sticking a little bit where it won't idle right until you
can get someplace where you can mash on the throttle and it will work ok for
a while.

Terry Stellman
1949 3600
Missouri City, Texas