Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks] 55 2nd fuses gas tank wiring

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks] 55 2nd fuses gas tank wiring
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 22:27:20 -0500 (CDT)
The wire from the ignition is on the driver's side of the guage, and the
guage doesn't use very many amps.

The gage to tank wire is on the passenger side of the guage.  This goes to
the sender on the tank, which grounds through the tank body.

I just happened to be in there on my truck today and knocked that wire
loose.  The wiring diagram in the service manual covers all of this.

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN