Re: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: "Bill Bailey" <billb@gamewood.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: "joe" <chevy1@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 21:12:53 -0700
I use the same Program "Excel" to keep track of each project.  It's scary to
look at it sometimes!

I think the appraiser will like it though because besides all the receipts,
he can just pop in the disc and review everything a lot easier.

I hear that the appraiser can't appraise anything that he can't see like all
the items inside my motor?  Does  anyone know if this it true?

Joe