Re: [oletrucks] Project Book

To: <MKlepp4335@cs.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Project Book
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:47:50 -0500
Me too.  I keep a record of everything. Mines not too bad. I figure I'll
have about $4600.00 in mine if I ever get it done. My wife used to holler
about the money I spent on parts, but I just tell her it's not a bad price
for a brand new truck. This doesn't include labor, but I do it all myself
and I work cheap when it's for me.
R. Reul
1951 3604
rreul@cin.net