[oletrucks] What a day at the Truck Swap Meet

To: "Oletrucks \(E-mail\)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] What a day at the Truck Swap Meet
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 23:25:52 -0400
Reposted from Sunday May 20th - I messed up my e-mail server and am now back
on the list - THANKS MIQ!

I went to the North East Chevy/GMC Truck Show in Wendell State Forest (Mass)
today with my daughter.  She bought two bus seats for her room.  I had a
find - I got 6 - 6 hole 16" rims for $20.00.  The same guy gave me the
radiator upper cover that I have been looking for over a year.  He also had
two NOS emergency brake cables (Carter wants $80 each if they can find them)
for $50.00.  It was a great day for me. Now I just need to get them in the
truck and when I want to get out of the cab I will no longer have to shut
off the engine.

Good luck with your hunts:
NHJim