[oletrucks] Airbags

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Airbags
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:46:31 -0500
Revisiting this subject again, but I'm ready to buy ... Air-Ride wants about
$1,500.00 for their kit .. while AIM wants about $850 for theirs .. AIM now
has brackets for the Camaro subframe. I've heard negative things about AIM,
but since I'm installing and all the bags are made by the same
manufactureres, how bad could it be? This will not be a daily driven truck,
and as it's pro street it's not going to ride like a Caddilac. Any comments?

Bill

>BAGS AND BRACKETS ARE $299 FOR THE FRONT AND $299 FOR THE REAR , DUAL GAUGE
>$79 , 1/5 HORSE COMPRESSOR $89 , 3 GALLON TANK $45 , MISC LINES AND
FITTINGS