Re: [oletrucks] Cleaning seatbelts

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cleaning seatbelts
From: "Rockerfellers" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 22:55:33 -0500
Tom,
Try a bucket of warm soapy water.  Worked well for my van seat belts when my
kids buried them in food and milk shakes last summer and didn't tell mom and
dad till Fall.  As for putting them in the washer?  Don't let your wife
catch you doing that!  I know mine would toss me and the truck out the door
for sure.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"