Re: [oletrucks] Cleaning seatbelts

To: "oletrucks posting" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Cleaning seatbelts
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 07:52:29 -0500
I use a cleaner/degreaser from ZEP it is an orange cleaner, cost about $7
for a gallon.  You dilute it down in warm H2O and soak the belts.  Works
great, and then you can also use it to remove grease from your clothes in
the wash.  1 gallon lasts me for months, works great on cleaning your tires,
and anything else you need to clean, just do not let it dry on paint.  It
does not affect chrome.

You may have to scrub them if they are as bad as your description.

Use the power of the orange and save that grease for your elbow!

Jon 50 3104
Chicago burbs