Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle truck show

To: <KMartin100@aol.com>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Carlisle truck show
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 22:22:50 -0400
>From what I have seen in past years, alot of 47-53 and 55-59 Chevy/GMC
parts. Anything I remember that was 41-47 had been rodded out, chopped
hacked, beat. Too bad, nothing sweeter than a stock 41-47 Chevy. If you
just plain love trucks then a trip down there on Saturday is definetly worth
it, Friday and Sunday are weak as far as turn out with cars and vendors.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside