RE: [oletrucks] Carlisle truck show

To: <KMartin100@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Carlisle truck show
From: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 21:59:39 -0400
I went last year - I was one year into my 46 restore.  I got there late
Saturday night - what a wild party - not good for my 11 year old son.  The
next am we went around and most of the space was EMPTY.  Most of the vendors
were there (I guess) but I would NEVER go on a Sunday only.  I am going back
this year however I am thinking of going on Friday afternoon and all day
Saturday.  It is a 6 + hour drive for me.

I saw about 4 - 6 41 to 46 pickup/burbs.

NHJim