Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Leak Fixer

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, "Doug Pewterbaugh"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Leak Fixer
From: "Greg Green" <greg@a1glass.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 20:56:38 -0500
I think he's referring to this comment made earlier:

"Transmission Stop Leak usually has a substance in it which will make
rubber swell (brake fluid will do this too, for less money).  Except
that the original seals are leather! so it probably won't do any good."

Maybe???

Greg
'48 hot rod in progress