Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Leak Fixer

To: "J Forbes" <jforbes2@mindspring.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Leak Fixer
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 13:56:53 -0400
Really?? I used it in my 57 Belair that has a powerglide and it sealed it
up fine. I ran the car every day for a year and a half before I started
the frame off restoration on it. I of course had the transmision gone
through during the resto but all I can say is it worked for me.

Jeff Cerniglia
1959 GMC Fleetside
1957 Chevrolet Belair