[oletrucks] Bed Parts

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed Parts
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2001 18:37:30 -0500
Anyone bought a 2nd series step side bed front panel recently? I'm looking
at getting the one with the embossed Bowtie and just wondering is it able to
be shipped UPS or is it by truck (never had anything shipped by freight).
Not sure if it matters from company to company.

Also, what's the bare minimum of pieces I'd need to mount my bed to the
frame? Wondering if the rear cross brace and one front brace would be
enough. My back piece is fine (good, since those are expensive) but I need
to get one of the other cross braces.

Bill