RE: [oletrucks] Bed Parts

To: "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Bed Parts
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 09:18:35 -0500
Well, since mine is Pro Street and the rear frame will not be stock at all,
I was just trying to get an idea. I figure I might be able to use the front
cross piece, and maybe the next one from that and then the rear one .. I
figured 4-6 bolts would be enough. My back piece looks fine, need to get it
off, sandblast it to make sure. The front one is junk so I need to get a new
one. Any in the middle can't be used as the tires and the tubs will be
there.

Thanks,
Bill

> Beds are held by three crosspeices. Front, one 2 ft. or so back
> and one that doesn't touch frame but is close to hump and the rear one.
All require