Re: [oletrucks] compressors - it is a way of life? (way to long

To: jhouse@ccsol.com, Advdesign1@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] compressors - it is a way of life? (way to long
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 16:03:18 -0400
Jim,
        The Sears compressor is a deal, I agree totally
what you have said. Its the same kind of use that I am
going to use it for. Also, with the light use that we
will give it we will be handing it down to our kids
when we are too old to bend over to hook up the hose!!
Buying mine this weekend before they are gone!

Jeff Cernigla
1959 GMC Fleetside