RE: [oletrucks] parts shipping costs?

To: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] parts shipping costs?
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 21:14:54 -0400
Have you looked into Greyhound freight. It's terminal to terminal, but there
are a ton of them. I got two 41/46 doors shipped to Syracuse NY from OR. for
$ 90.00 and two 41/46 rear fenders for something like $40 - $50. I think the
guy lived in Medford OR. I might have the receipts if you absolutely need to
know the exact price.

Bill Schickling