Re: [oletrucks] Under Dash Light for my 50

To: Pastorjon994@cs.com, stkcode@yahoo.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Under Dash Light for my 50
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 11:17:28 -0700
on my '57,. there was a small light, about the size and shape of a cab
running light on BIG trucks, it had a clear glass doam, and a fairly thick
wire that wasnt hooked up,. it was screwed in the drivers side corner of the
dash, right where it curves around to meet the side of the cab, by the upper
hinge....

my question, is this original for my '57? if it is, was it rare becuase ive
never seen another one.

thanks,
Brian M
Atwater, CA