[oletrucks] 1951 chevy dump 2-speed rear axel

To: "oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net" <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] 1951 chevy dump 2-speed rear axel
From: "Steve Andereggen Jr." <anderegs@e-machines.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 19:46:55 -0700
Hello....I have a question reguarding 2-speed rear axels.  I need to
know how they work, what components are involved and how to repair it.
That includes the control in the cab to the axel itself.  I do have a
chevy truck shop manual, factory assembly manual and owners manual.  Is
there any other big truck manual that includes this info and where can I
get a copy of it.  Thanks for all of your input.

Steve Jr.
chevy 3100
chevy 3200 fleetside