Re: [oletrucks] Novelty Plates

To: "John Rockefeller" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Novelty Plates
From: "Squatch56" <Squatch56@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 20:56:20 -0700
John,
Are the plates you do the ones that look like real state plates??  I had a
guy out here that used to do them.  He did me an Oregon plate that says
SQUATCH-ART.  But I can no longer get ahold of him, and I wanted to get one,
and so did a friend of mine.  The ones he did were plastic done with a
vacuum former.
Thanks for the reply,
Rob