Re: [oletrucks] An Introduction

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] An Introduction
From: J Forbes <jforbes2@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:22:15 -0700
Liz--

Hi...that's a neat truck!  I have a couple 59 fleetsides myself:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jforbes2/

has pics of them.

I'm curious...your web page says your truck has a 348 engine.  Are you
sure?  I didn't think that the 348 was available in half ton trucks,
just in big trucks.  Just to check--what shape are the valve covers?  or
could you add a pic of the engine?

Jim