Re: [oletrucks] Interesting '56 GMC Rescue Van...

To: "Jim House" <jhouse@ccsol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Interesting '56 GMC Rescue Van...
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 01:02:18 -0600
I spotted a 41/46 short school bus for sale last fall $500 that ran and was
thinking of doing a motor home conversion simular to the one on Whitney
Haist web sight . If you haven't seen that pic it's worth a look
I think I have a link to whitney's sight on my site if interested in looking
at it.
Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock   (talk about a woody)