[oletrucks] question for painters

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] question for painters
From: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:05:13 -0700
Hi everyone! I have been doing quite a bit of sandblasting and painting
since I got my pressurized blaster(which works fantastic). My problem is
that no matter how good the paint comes out, I always have dust etc in the
finish.I have a small shop and usually have to paint outside. What do you
guys do to either keep the dust off or remove the dust from the finished
paint job? I've been using an epoxy primer and MSU urethane from Napa.
Thanks,

Don Simmons