[oletrucks] gas tank valve-duals

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <oldcoetrucks@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] gas tank valve-duals
From: "Gary L Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 15:32:26 -0500
I have a brass gas valve for two tanks was under seat on my riser in COE. If
anyone interested, it's free for shipping. It moves, stiffly now, sat for
years, may work easier when wet again. Metal handle with pointer on it, no
dial to go with, 1/4" fittings with compression fits in them, not reccommended
to use copper as it has on it. Let me know.

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN 46750
50 Chevy COE (project)
55 GMC COE (project)