Re: [oletrucks] pressurized sand (media) blaster

To: Jim House <jhouse@ccsol.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] pressurized sand (media) blaster
From: David Williamson <dew_too@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 17:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
Jim
Mine looks just like the 40 lb unit.  I didn't get it from Harbor
Freight but I'm sure it's the same.  I like mine and use it a lot.  I
like the larger volumn, if I could more might even be better.  If you
do a large piece you have to stop and sweep up the sand, screen it
and reload. At least I do, and it saves on some sand.  Just don't
blast inside, the sand will get everywhere and places you didn't know
exist.  It's better to do it outside and use a mask also.

Dave Williamson
Mt. Morris, MI
58 3200 stepside