Re: [oletrucks] pressurized sand (media) blaster

To: boteler@olg.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] pressurized sand (media) blaster
From: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:14:15 -0400
Got my Northern Tool catalog yesterday. They have a 100 lb. portable blaster
marked down from 99.99 to 54.99. They have a web site:
http://www.NorthernTool.com.
 Maybe worth looking at for comparison. I've ordered from them in the past,
quick service. I do not have a compressor or blaster. Son does, lives next
door. Great kid!

Ed in Mich.
'57 3100