Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Meshing

To: "Brad Rusnak" <b_rusnak@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Transmission Meshing
From: "Jays Mail" <jaybaker@ruralnetwork.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 23:36:55 -0600
If it's not I'll trade you one and a 216 to go with for that 261. Just
kidding. I have 50 of these trucks not a 261 in the bunch there hard to come
buy very desirable Engine. should have synchro's in everything but first
gear if it's
a four speed on the floor  or synchro's in all 3 if a 3 speed. I do have
several four speeds for sale if needed.
 Jay Baker www.expage.com/chevylikearock